Below you’ll find practical tools and resources to integrate the work we dive into in our circles. My invitation to you is to spend time honouring and celebrating yourself between our meetings—take yourself out on self-care dates, give yourself permission to rest, and indulge in pleasure breaks throughout each day.
I can’t wait to see you at the next circle! ❤️
Discover the power of your cycle.
If you currently have a menstrual cycle, start listening to your body by tracking your daily energy levels, mood, and symptoms.
Below you’ll find a quick-glance guide to the four phases of your menstrual cycle. If you’re NOT currently cycling (for example if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or navigating menopause), try tracking the four phases of the moon’s rhythm to experience the benefits of cyclical living.
Sacred, sensual practices.
Invite in more pleasure with these quick and powerful daily rituals to connect to your inner goddess.
Add womb consults, sensual eating, and eye-gazing into your life to come back home to your body and embrace your sensual self.
Start your day off right by connecting to your womb space and breathing in a lil’ sacred feminine energy.
Womb breathwork is a powerful practice to add to your self-care ritual—allowing you to instantly tune into the source of your creative, sensual, and intuitive wisdom.
My favourite books on women’s health, well-being, and empowerment:
- Wild Power by Alexandra Pope and Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer
- Wild Feminine by Tami Lynn Kent
- Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom by Christiane Northrup
- Pussy by Regena Thomashauer
- Ecstasy Is Necessary by Barbara Carrellas
- Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski
- Burnout by Emily Nagoski
- Women Who Run With The Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- Warrior Goddess Training by Heatherash Amara
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Creatrix by Lucy Pearce
- Burning Woman by Lucy Pearce