4 weeks of womb wisdom & sacred feminine care
Starts Thursday 12th November 7-8:30pm BST UK at Ookushana (Leeds)
– in person & online offering
Craving more “me time”? In need of some serious self-care? Ready to nourish your spirit, awaken your feminine energy, and totally reclaim your radiance?
Join women’s health specialist Becki to still your busy mind, step into your personal power, and unleash your inner goddess with this 4-week Womb Yoga course.
Womb yoga is a nourishing fusion of hatha yoga, tantra, and the sacred feminine. This practice empowers you to deeply trust and honour yourself, using your body’s cyclical wisdom to unlock your potent power.
You deserve to feel utterly amazing, so join us as we surrender to pure, unadulterated *bliss*.
Working with the womb supports you to:
- Love and accept your body exactly the way it is
- Activate your creative energy and clarify your life’s purpose
- Tap into your inner sensual goddess and reclaim your radiance
- Experience more play, pleasure, and passion in your life
- Tune into the magic of your body’s natural cycles and rhythms
- Facilitate healing of womb-related issues (such as PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, and irregular periods)
- Optimise your fertility, and promote bonding with your baby (if pregnant)
- Awaken your intuition and bodily wisdom, on a cellular level
- Feel more confident and comfortable in your own skin
Note // these classes are open to all levels, including absolute beginners.
The 4 Seasons We’ll Play With
Working with the divine feminine energies of the seasons helps us call forth specific powers and qualities within us (which are mirrored by our natural monthly cycle).
The four seasons embody the 4 properties of strength, freedom, wisdom, and love:
SPRING: unleash the inner creatrix & intuitive wisdom
SUMMER: celebrate your sensuality & potent inner strength
AUTUMN: reclaim your wild & untamed nature
WINTER: embrace deep love, trust & abundance
What To Expect
In each class, we’ll flow through fluid feminine asana (yoga postures), cleansing pranayama (breathwork), mantra (sacred sound), mudra (energy seals), and nourishing yoga nidra (yogic sleep) to awaken, heal, and balance our sacred womb space.
This will include:
- Mantra to invoke the divine feminine
- Sacral breathwork to release and clear energetic blockages
- Womb yoga to create spaciousness and relaxation in the body
- Energetic womb connection practices to invite deep self-love
- Blissful guided yoga nidra meditation
- Soul sharing and circle work to facilitate healing
How To Book
Energy Exchange // £50 for the whole course, £12.50 weekly drop-in
To book onto the IN PERSON course, please use the button below:
To book onto the ONLINE course, please use the button below:
About Yoga With Becki
My classes are inclusive and open to all women, at all levels, of every colour/shape/size/age/identification/orientation, at every stage of life. You are welcome. All you need is an open mind, an open heart, and air to breathe.
To me, yoga is a sacred self-care practice. Free movement and intuitive self-expression are encouraged throughout the class, as is developing the ability to tune into (and honour) your own body’s needs.
My intention is for you to feel totally comfortable and at ease; you’re invited to come to the mat exactly as you are.
Enter your email below to stay up to date with events and special offers: