Hey, I’m Becki.
EMPATH. CREATRIX. TEACHER. FEMINIST. YOGINI. WOMB WHISPERER. MOON-GAZER. BOUNDARY QUEEN. CRYSTAL HOARDER. NEURODIVERSE HSP. RECOVERING PEOPLE-PLEASER.
Like you, I’m a sensitive soul who lives for the moment I can curl up with a good book and switch off from the world. I always have incense dust on my desk and my house is literally FILLED with crystals.
I’ve spent the last 5 years teaching amazing women* like you how to experience more love, connection, and aliveness by taking back their power and communicating like a pro. 🔥
*I honour, support, and celebrate trans women and non-binary beings.
Fed up of giving all your time and energy to other people? Same.
If you spend time with me learning these tools, you’ll discover how to confidently speak your truth, navigate the world with ease, and enjoy fulfilling relationships with *everyone* in your life.
I learned this stuff the hard way. I spent decades dealing with low self-esteem, toxic relationships, and utter exhaustion (due to my total lack of boundaries). Eventually, I took a weekend workshop on communication which not only gave me my sanity back… but sparked an obsession that changed my life forever.
Now, I support my incredible clients to:
- Say no, speak their truth, and set healthy boundaries
- Discover (and ask for) what they want, from the bedroom to the boardroom
- Get the love, intimacy, and connection they crave in their relationships
- Prevent arguments, stop them from escalating, and resolve conflicts with ease
- Advocate for their needs to navigate tough transitions like grief, divorce, fertility, pregnancy, birth, and menopause
- Support the people they love—without burning themselves out
Being an empath doesn’t have to be so draining, I promise.
You can be kind… AND speak your mind.
Here’s a bit more about my journey.
I went from hot mess to boundary queen. 👑
After a lifetime of anxiety, depression, addiction, eating disorders, toxic relationships, and low self-esteem, 10 years ago I finally had enough. A breakdown cracked me open and sent me on my path to healing. I finally started taking care of ME by setting boundaries and asking for what I wanted. That’s when everything shifted. I’ve been there, felt the pain, and I’m doing the work. I know it’s hard, but I also know it’s worth it. Plus, I *only* share tools and practices I use myself.
I’m constantly upgrading my skills so I can help more women. 🎓
Count ’em: I hold a master’s degree in psychology, as well as formal training in counselling, coaching, nonviolent communication, radical honesty, authentic relating, internal family systems, mindfulness-based cognitive therapy, yoga therapy, tapping, and energy medicine. I’m always learning everything I can about how to flourish as a sensitive fem-bodied being.
I’ve supported thousands of women over the years—so I KNOW what works. ❤️
Honestly, I’ve seen it all. The women I’ve worked with feel “a new kind of alive”. They go after what they want, stand up for themselves, speak their truth, and say no… A LOT. They talk nicely to themselves, take time to rest, prioritise self-care, have wildly passionate relationships, and set better boundaries with EVERYONE they know. In short—they create magic. Wanna join them?
Passion projects I’m working on.
- Writing my first book
- Breaking up with social media (for good)
- Finishing a poetry collection
- Attending life drawing classes
- Hosting my free monthly online women’s circle
- Volunteering for a women’s crisis helpline
- Starting my YouTube channel
- Trying to keep my houseplants alive
- Learning to play the Djembe (banging a drum is great for stress relief 😂)
SAY NO (WITHOUT FEELING RUDE, GUILTY, OR HURTING ANYONE’S FEELINGS).
Download 3 FREE scripts you can use today to:
- Stop overwhelm and pause before giving an instant ‘yes’
- Quit people-pleasing for good
- Set healthy boundaries, even when it feels really hard
Get your sanity-saving self-care scripts now: