Wanna feel less stressed – and more peaceful, grounded, and alive?
You’re so in the right place!
Welcome home, magical being. I’m Becki; a womb-focused yoga teacher who collects crystals AND reads scientific journals for fun (#partyanimal). I’m obsessed with blending spiritual wisdom and cutting-edge science to help you access your body’s innate ability to heal.
All womxn are welcome, honoured, and celebrated here. Of every colour/shape/size/age/ability/orientation/identification. At every stage of life.
This corner of the internet is my soul space to share everything I’ve learned (and continue to learn) about how to awaken our personal power.
- Loving and accepting our body exactly the way it is
- Activating our creative energy and clarifying our life’s purpose
- Tapping into our inner sensual goddess and reclaim our radiance
- Tuning into the magic of our body’s natural cyclical rhythm
- Practicing womb-friendly yoga, breathwork, and meditation
My mission is to share this empowering work with you.
How yoga saved my ass
I use the term ‘urban mindfulness’ to describe my daily practice of yoga, meditation, plant-based eating, and high-vibe livin’ in a concrete jungle which isn’t exactly designed for that.
Before starting my own journey, I was your typical overstressed, overwhelmed, and overweight over-achiever.
And I was absolutely miserable.
I smoked, drank, and ate to self-medicate.
I cared so much about what other people thought about me. I’d do anything for anyone and never said “no” to a favour… but completely failed to look after myself in any way.
Cue: nervous breakdown.
My wake-up call
I suffered from crippling anxiety, panic disorder, and extreme levels of stress for almost two decades.
You’d never think it to look at me – I used to put on an exhausting “happy” façade to try and convince myself (and everyone else) that I was totally fine.
But underneath it all, my soul was crumbling to pieces.
There was always something to worry about – so I spent 100% of my time doing exactly that.
It wasn’t until I had a panic attack on the motorway whilst driving to a friend’s house (at 70mph, and my 3rd panic attack of the day) that I finally decided ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH.
I threw myself into the world of wellness.
I learned how to listen to my intuition. I de-cluttered my physical and mental spaces. Food became my medicine, and nature became my sanctuary. I tuned into the cyclical rhythms of my body and mama earth. I started to move with joy and pleasure. Having fun became vital to my existence.
And I’ve never looked back.
You = your own healer
Your body is your greatest teacher. And you, my powerful friend, are your own master.
Think of me as your soul guide; I’m not here to tell you what to do.
I’m here to help you come home to yourself.
Discovering my own ‘inner guidance system’ totally rocked my world, and all of a sudden life became beautiful (rather than ridiculously hard).
Since I began my own journey, I’ve:
- Got into the best shape of my life, lost 30kg, and actually started to enjoy working out
- Started sleeping like a freakin’ baby, with more natural energy than ever before
- Cut all negative people, activities, and habits out of my life, fo’ good (including overeating, smoking, coffee, and alcohol)
- Completely recovered from my anxiety and panic disorder
- Travelled long-term (solo) around the globe, and learned how to unapologetically express my authentic self
- Found the love of my life (and the best mindful lovin’ I’ve ever had, thank you very much)
- Reconnected to my passions for writing, art, dance, cooking, and play, and started making these a priority in my life
- Built an incredible soul fam of awesome, compassionate, like-minded people
- Become a teacher, coach, and writer to pass on my knowledge (and been published on huge sites I’d been reading for years)
… and I put all of this down to my new way of life.
If this work is calling to you, start right where you are, with what you have.
Treat your body like a luxury vehicle, not a rental car. Feed your body, mind, heart, and soul well.
It’s never too late to begin. I promise.