Hey, I’m Becki. I’m the copywriter you’ve been searching for.
I write words that’ll have people queueing up to visit your website, click your ad, and buy your stuff.
I have dreams about conversion copy and I’m easily soothed by proper proofreading. #partyanimal
People say my newsletter is the only email they actually like to read (cheers, Jasmine). Join 2,000+ readers to get your free Copywriting Checklist and a weekly dose of magic in your inbox!
I’ve written articles for major publications like Thrive Global, TinyBuddha, Elephant Journal, and TUT.
I write about a wide range of topics, including:
- Mindful living
- Women’s health
- Yoga and meditation
- Vegan nutrition
- Minimalism and simplicity
I work with clients as a copywriter, content writer, and ghostwriter. I specialise in working with brands in the health and wellness industry.
When I’m not busy writing or teaching, you’ll probably find me baking plant-based brownies, zenning out on my yoga mat, or exploring new countries (living out of my lil’ purple backpack).
Random facts about me
Read more about my current personal projects here.
- I speak 4 languages: English, French, Spanish, and Italian… but only write well in *one*. 😉
- I’m going through a major breakup with social media.
- I collect crystals, meditate daily, and love moon rituals.
- Before becoming a copywriter, I completed my Master’s degree in Psychology and trained in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy.
- I’m also certified in nutrition, Reiki, and women’s health yoga therapy.
- I like collecting certificates, LOL.
- My top heroes: Lao Tzu, Wayne Dyer, Christiane Northrup, Tony Robbins, and Marie Forleo.
- I’ve taught yoga, mindfulness, and meditation around the world.
- I’m an Aquarian (obvs).
- I adore houseplants but struggle to keep them alive.
- My guilty pleasure: Medjool dates with dark chocolate-covered rice cakes, and a cheeky glass of red.
- My favourite movie growing up was Matilda.
- I’ve lived in Italy and Spain, but I’m currently cooling my heels in England.
My journey (in case you’re interested…)
10 years ago, I was your typical overstressed, overwhelmed, and overweight over-achiever.
And I was absolutely miserable.
I smoked, drank, and ate to self-medicate.
I cared so much about what other people thought. I’d do anything for anyone and never said “no” to a favour… but completely failed to look after myself in any way.
I suffered from crippling anxiety, panic, and extreme stress for almost two decades.
You’d never think it to look at me – I used to put on an exhausting “happy” façade to try and convince myself (and everyone else) that I was totally fine.
But underneath it all, my soul was crumbling to pieces.
It wasn’t until I had a panic attack on the motorway whilst driving to a friend’s house (at 70mph, and my 3rd panic attack of the day) that I finally decided ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH.
I threw myself into the world of wellness.
- I learned how to listen to my intuition
- I de-cluttered my physical and mental spaces
- Food became my medicine, and nature became my sanctuary
- I tuned into the cyclical rhythms of my body and mama earth
- I started to move with joy and pleasure
- Having fun became vital to my existence
After completing my Master’s degree in Psychology, I decided to train in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, which led to Yoga, which led to Women’s Health Yoga Therapy, Plant-Based Nutrition, and Alternative Healing Therapies.
I started to treat my body like a luxury vehicle, not a rental car.
And I became obsessed with helping others to feed their body, mind, heart, and soul well, too!