Do you have trouble relaxing? Do you often feel stressed, and like you don’t have enough time to do everything? Does you feel like your mind has a million tabs open, all at the same time?
We live in such a fast-paced world, where we’re constantly doing – and are rewarded for being the productive, active & goal-oriented.
This doesn’t leave a whole lotta time for getting in touch with ourselves, the people around us, and living a life that’s focused on cultivating our passion and purpose.
If you feel dissatisfied with your life, aren’t sure what you really want, feel stressed/overwhelmed/burnt out….
…enter – mindfulness.
This course is designed to teach you the essential mindfulness principles and techniques you need to start living with more passion, pleasure and purpose.
You’ll learn how to:
– Manage stress and anxiety effectively
– Relax and practice self-care
– Live in the present
– Get in touch with your values and live a more balanced life
– Control your emotions
– Revitalise your energy and zest for life!
This course is highly experiential – so I encourage you to get stuck in, complete all of the exercises, and reflect on what you learn about yourself as you progress through the material. I’ll give you the tools, but it’s up to you to implement them.
Each week you’ll receive 2 hours of direct tuition, coaching, and guided meditations in a group setting via Zoom.
Next program starts: 5th June 2019 – 24th July 2019
Program length: 8 consecutive weeks
Date and times: every Wednesday 18:30 – 20:30 GMT
Maximum number of participants: 10
Deposit to reserve place (non-refundable): £20
Cost (in addition to deposit): £230
Prior to enrolment, we’ll have a quick 30 minute discussion by Skype or Zoom to assess your suitability for this program.
How to join: book your free pre-course interview or email me at email@example.com.
What tools & knowledge are required?
- No previous knowledge or experience required, just the willingness to apply what you learn to your daily life
- Zoom link to attend the group coaching sessions each week
- To get the most from this program, you’ll ideally need a quiet space for your home meditation/journaling practice
- Suitable for every level, aimed at complete beginners
Who should join this program?
- Perfect for anyone interested in exploring mindfulness and meditation for the first time
- Fantastic tools and strategies for people experiencing stress, anxiety, or low mood
- Anyone who wants to live a more fulfilling, purposeful, happier life!
What will this program do for you?
- Learn how to live in the present moment
- Manage stress and anxiety effectively
- Be able to control your responses, rather than reacting emotionally with anger or irritation
- Clarity on who you really are and what you really want
- Get in touch with your values and live a more balanced life
- Create more passion, purpose and fulfilment in your life
Download your FREE stress melt meditation
Melt stress and increase focus in less than 5 minutes
PLUS get unlimited access to my entire meditation library and a free copy of my Unplug, Unwind & Recharge e-book for high performers!