Next workshop date TBA!
Do you worry what people think about you, and wish you felt more self-confident?
Do you never really feel comfortable in your own skin? Are you constantly trying to be “perfect”, or live up to other people’s expectations?
It’s totally exhausting, right?
Instead, imagine how it would feel to:
- Feel mega confident – every single day
- Know you can achieve anything you set your mind to
- Become instantly more attractive to everyone around you
- Love your body exactly the way it is, and feel amazing in everything you wear
- Connect to your soul purpose, and awaken your inner feminine power
- Know you can easily cope with anything life throws at you (including insults, rejection, and shady criticism)
It’s all possible… and it all starts with self-love.
This workshop is a safe space for you to learn exactly how to heal and empower yourself, using the practical tools of mindfulness, meditation, and (of course) sacred self-love.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- Breathing techniques to help you release stress and revitalise your feminine energy
- How to shed self-criticism and create new, empowering mantras
- Strategies to set super effective personal boundaries – and unleash your inner power
- How to create a nurturing self-care practice
- Rituals to protect yourself from toxic and negative energy
- Meditations to magically boost your self confidence
You’re beautiful. You’re powerful. You’re worthy.
What to expect
In the first part of the session, we’ll explore the ways we hold ourselves back – the stories we tell ourselves and the limiting beliefs we hold – and calling these into question.
In the second part of the session, we’ll learn to empower ourselves using practical tools that enable us to embody self-love, self-compassion, and self-acceptance.
Throughout the session, you’ll be guided through sumptuous meditations and nourishing group exercises, all specifically designed to help you heal your relationship with yourself.
Get ready to rise, sister.
BONUS: You’ll also receive access to downloadable mp3 versions of Becki’s guided meditations for this workshop, plus a cheatsheet with additional exercises to help you build on your home practice.
Becki Sams is a mindfulness meditation teacher, yogini, tantrika, and life coach.
She specialises in helping women awaken their personal power through self-love, self-compassion, and self-acceptance.
Her own journey has been a long one. She spent more than two decades battling low self-esteem, anxiety, and panic disorder, before discovering the (lifelong) practice of self-love.
She’s since made it her mission to help other women heal and empower themselves, by teaching the art and science of the divine feminine.
Here’s a list of people who have already worked with Becki and what they have to say (hold on, she’s blushing….)
“This has been such a wonderful experience… I’m so grateful for all the clarity I’ve gained. I really liked your energy and positive vibes! I could tell that you were very present and coming from a good place of wanting to help and guide me along the way. Your questions were very clarifying and gave me a safe, encouraging space to brainstorm, think out loud, and get amazing feedback. You are so humble and grounding, but with such a light, bright attitude. It’s very refreshing!”
– Rochelle Fox, artist
“You are beautifully open, present and very easy to connect with. To really open up about such an intimate area of my life I need to feel safe in the space the practitioner creates, which I think you created perfectly Becki. I feel more grounded, an increased desire to nourish my health, and more connection within my friendships. You are a natural and perfect for the work you are here to do.”
– Megan Mclachlan, yoga teacher
“I was stuck at a crossroads, but now I know the direction I want to take, and I have a clearer vision of who I am. I would definitely, definitely recommend you – you have such a friendly, personal approach. I feel that I can talk completely openly with you. Your passion shines out of you!”
– Milica Apostolovic, graphic designer
Download your FREE stress-melting pep talk meditation
Melt stress and boost your mood in less than 5 minutes
PLUS get exclusive access to my free Unplug, Unwind & Recharge e-book