Next workshop date TBA!
Introducing a FULL MOON special!
Do you have tons of ideas, but find it hard to take action?
Do you ever feel like you’re wasting your life, and not fulfilling your true potential? Do you know you have so much more to give the world, but have no clue what it is?
Time to stop keeping yourself small – and step into your full, fierce, feminine power.
Imagine how it would feel to:
- Discover your truest, deepest calling
- Know exactly what action to take to feel aligned and in tune with your purpose
- Effortlessly manifest anything you desire – with zero hustling required
- Be in the flow every day, organising your life around your peak creativity
- Allow yourself to be guided be your intuition, and trust your inner judgment
- Give easily to others, because you feel so fulfilled
- Bring your dream life into fruition
It’s all within your reach, and the answer (unexpectedly) lies in… your menstrual cycle!
That’s right; your body holds the key to your innate spiritual superpower. This workshop is a safe space for you to learn exactly how to empower yourself using the practical tool of menstrual cycle awareness.
Note: this workshop is only for women/those who identify as female and experience menstrual bleeds. Women who have experienced menopause are also welcome (I’ll show you how to track the cycles of the moon, rather than your body!).
What is menstrual cycle awareness?
Menstrual cycle awareness (or MCA) is a spiritual practice and the ultimate mindfulness tool for women.
As you feel and respond to your changing mood and energy Throughout the phases of the cycle, you’ll experience increasing inner warmth and self-love, more kindness, flexibility, choice, and a growing sense of alignment that will help you feel more alive and in yourself.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Track your own cycle and understand your body’s natural rhythms
- Understand your personal emotional patterns, and organise your life around them
- Use your menstrual cycle as a spiritual, mindfulness, and self-care practice
- Tap into your full creative potential and create a balanced and peaceful life
- Deeply connect to the divine feminine And the best part is, you can get started with this practice straight away, just by paying attention to your body!
BONUS: You’ll also receive access to an e-book with step-by-step guidance and additional tips to help you start your practice, plus a downloadable mp3 version of Becki’s guided relaxation meditation for this workshop.
Becki Sams is a mindfulness meditation teacher, yogini, tantrika, and life coach.
She specialises in helping women awaken their personal power through self-love, self-compassion, and self-acceptance.
Her own journey has been a long one. She spent more than two decades battling low self-esteem, anxiety, and panic disorder, before discovering the (lifelong) practice of self-love.
She’s since made it her mission to help other women heal and empower themselves, by teaching the art and science of the divine feminine.
Here’s a list of people who have already worked with Becki and what they have to say (hold on, she’s blushing….)
“This has been such a wonderful experience… I’m so grateful for all the clarity I’ve gained. I really liked your energy and positive vibes! I could tell that you were very present and coming from a good place of wanting to help and guide me along the way. Your questions were very clarifying and gave me a safe, encouraging space to brainstorm, think out loud, and get amazing feedback. You are so humble and grounding, but with such a light, bright attitude. It’s very refreshing!”
– Rochelle Fox, artist
“You are beautifully open, present and very easy to connect with. To really open up about such an intimate area of my life I need to feel safe in the space the practitioner creates, which I think you created perfectly Becki. I feel more grounded, an increased desire to nourish my health, and more connection within my friendships. You are a natural and perfect for the work you are here to do.”
– Megan Mclachlan, yoga teacher
“I was stuck at a crossroads, but now I know the direction I want to take, and I have a clearer vision of who I am. I would definitely, definitely recommend you – you have such a friendly, personal approach. I feel that I can talk completely openly with you. Your passion shines out of you!”
– Milica Apostolovic, graphic designer