4 week course – starts Thursday 5th September, 6:30 – 8:00pm @ Ookushana in Leeds
(Also available for weekly drop ins)
Do you want to learn how to meditate, but have no idea how to get started?
Or have you tried to develop a regular meditation practice before, but found it hard to make the time – or gave up because you started feeling better?
If you often feel:
● Stressed, and like you don’t have enough time to do everything
● Like you’re constantly going over things that have happened in the past, or worrying
about the future
● Overwhelmed by your thoughts and the “busyness” of your mind
● Like your mind has a million tabs open, all at the same time
This 4 week meditation course could be exactly what you’re looking for to detoxify your mind, practice self-care, and find healing, balance, and peace.
Cleanse, calm, and relax your mind
In less than 1 month, you’ll master the art of meditation, and create a soothing habit that will serve you for life.
Meditation is a totally transformative practice; you’ll learn how to deal with stress, anxiety, and the demands of daily life with ease.
With less stress weighing you down, you’ll be amazed by how productive, focused, and energised you feel.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
● Stop worrying and overthinking
● Relieve stress and anxiety effectively
● Deeply relax, restore, and recharge whenever you need it
● Repair your sleeping habits and sleep better every night
● Improve your focus, attention, creativity, and memory
● Connect to your authentic self, and improve your relationships with others
● Create your own sacred meditation space and practice daily self-care
● Experience more balance, peace, and sweet serenity
In each session, you’ll be guided through a new practice – weeks 1 and 2 will cover how to surrender into deep states of relaxation and experience nourishing sleep, and weeks 3 and 4 will cover how to achieve clarity of mind, heal old wounds, and build supercharged self-confidence.
I’m making meditation super easy for you to integrate into your life!
BONUS: You’ll also receive access to downloadable MP3 audios of the guided meditations to help you develop your home practice between sessions, plus a pre-set meditation calendar to help keep you on track.
What exactly is meditation?
Meditation is all about becoming aware of your experience – including your thoughts, your feelings, and your body.
This course will teach you how to train your mind, so you can practice meditation easily and effortlessly.
When we meditate, we consciously take back control over our minds, and our lives.
Does meditation actually work?
Yes! This course will teach you scientifically-proven skills that are widely used in the world of personal development and positive psychology.
There’s a reason so many people are talking about meditation these days – it’s incredibly effective, yet simple to practice.
The word ‘meditation’ is often associated with spiritual practices, but you don’t have to have any particular belief system or follow any specific kind of practice to use these ideas in your life.
What if I’m a total beginner?
This course has been designed for people with zero knowledge of meditation. It’s specifically designed to teach you the exact tips, techniques and strategies you’ll need to get started on your journey.
You don’t need any knowledge, books or fancy equipment. All you need is you!