Do you have trouble relaxing?
Do you want to learn how to use mindfulness and meditation to reduce stress, but have no idea how to get started?
We live in such a fast-paced world, where we’re constantly doing – and so much is demanded from us.
If you often feel:
- Stressed out, like you don’t have enough time to do everything
- Like you’re constantly going over things that have happened in the past, or worrying about the future
- Overwhelmed by your thoughts and the “busyness” of your mind
- Unable to sleep, because your mind is in overdrive
- Like your mind has a million tabs open, all at the same time
This stress-melting 8-week 1:1 coaching program could be exactly what you’ve been looking for to practice self-care and find healing, balance, and peace.
The benefits of mindfulness
Mindfulness is a totally transformative practice; it’ll teach you the skills to deal with stress, anxiety, and the demands of daily life with ease.
With less stress weighing you down, you’ll be amazed by how productive, focused, and energised you feel.
During the 8 weeks, you’ll learn techniques to help you:
- Stop worrying and overthinking
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and low mood effectively
- Deeply relax, restore, and recharge whenever you need it
- Be able to control your responses, rather than reacting emotionally with anger or irritation
- Repair your sleeping habits and sleep better
- Connect to your authentic self, and improve your relationships with others
- Create a new meditation habit and practice daily self-care
- Experience more balance, peace, and sweet serenity
Mindfulness has also been proven to improve focus, memory, concentration, decision-making, creativity and productivity!
The skills you’ll learn during these 8 weeks will serve you for life.
What is MBCT?
MBCT stands for Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, and is the discipline I’m trained in. It’s a scientifically researched course recommended by the NHS in the UK – so you can rest assured it’s of the highest standard and quality.
MBCT is also the only mindfulness course recommended by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE).
Is this program for me?
This 8-week skills training program is suitable for complete beginners with no experience of meditation or mindfulness but is also open to those who have tried it before.
MBCT is perfect for:
- Anyone interested in exploring mindfulness and meditation for the first time
- Experienced meditators who desire a structured program and 1:1 support to develop their practice
- Health and wellness practitioners who’d like to incorporate mindfulness into their own offerings
- Learning fantastic tools, techniques, and strategies to heal and reduce stress, anxiety, and depression
You’ll learn how to quiet the mind and easily melt stress, as well as how to lovingly shift negative energy that isn’t serving you.
You don’t need any knowledge, books, or fancy equipment. All you need is you!
What do the sessions involve?
During our session, I’ll guide you through the mindfulness skills training program, blending personal coaching with the tools of meditation and healing energy work.
- You’ll learn tangible, transformative exercises you can use in your everyday life to effectively manage stress, anxiety, and low mood.
- Our sessions will be held via Zoom, and I’ll send you personalised resources after each session to continue the practices in your own time.
- You can book 1 or 2 hours for each session, with scope to continue with weekly or fortnightly sessions to help you move towards your goal once the program is complete (if you so choose).
This program will also require you to commit to a daily home practice for the duration of the course, to help you amplify your healing.
What will I get?
Each week you’ll receive 1 or 2 hours of mindfulness skills training, coaching, and guided meditation, plus:
- Custom home practice plan
- Bespoke meditation calendar
- New meditation recordings each week
- Further resources to develop your practice
- A safe, welcoming, supportive space
All of the bonus material will be based on your unique needs, goals, and desires.
Here’s what previous clients have to say:
You are beautifully open, present and very easy to connect with which is an essential part to the work you do. For people to really open up about such an intimate area of their life they need to feel safe in the space the practitioner creates, which I think you created perfectly Becki. I feel more grounded, an increased desire to nourish my health, and more connection within my friendships. You are a natural and perfect for the work you are here to do. I am very happy to have connected with you, and am really happy that you are going to help many people in such an important area. – Megan Mclachlan
I now know why people hire coaches! I discovered, with your help, how to organise myself, organise my thoughts, organise my days… when I tried to do this by myself, it was so overwhelming. So it’s well worth it. I’m much more confident than I was before we began. We basically developed a roadmap in our sessions, and it was very helpful in clarifying things. You create this atmosphere of confidence – people can rely on you. I felt relaxed and able to tell you what I really think and how I really feel, on a deep level. It was very beneficial for me, so of course I would recommend you. You’re very attentive, you make it a very personal experience, and I can see you enjoy what you do. It’s really been a pleasure to work with you.
– Tatjana Gorina
How do I book?
- Book your free taster session: this gives you space to ask questions and helps us to explore whether MBCT is right for you
- Fill out the pre-session questionnaire: this helps me to plan and prepare specific exercises for your introductory session
- Set your intention: think about what you’d really love to get out of our time together
After your free taster session, if you decide to go ahead you can schedule your first MBCT session with me.
The cost of each weekly session is £50 (for 1 hour), or £75 (for 2 hours). The price is in GBP, so please send your payment in this currency via PayPal or direct bank transfer.
You’ll receive the payment link in an email once you’ve booked your first session. Please make this payment in advance, at least 24 hours before your session starts.
I’m a yogini, meditation teacher, and mindfulness coach – and I’m passionate about sharing these tools to help people manage stress, find relief, and start healing.
My own journey began with an 8 week course in MBCT when I was at my lowest point, and it changed my damn life.
You can find out more about my story here.