BSc (Hons) MSc MBPsS Ad Cert CNS
Mindfulness meditation teacher, yogi & life coach
Want less stress and more bliss? You’re in the right place, sister.
This is my soul space to share everything I’ve learned (and continue to learn) about how awaken our personal power, live aligned with nature’s rhythms, and unleash the goddess within.
Where you’re at
If any of the following apply to you:
- Your current lifestyle is totally stressful, and you never have enough time
- You feel dissatisfied, unfulfilled, and like something’s missing
- You don’t feel comfortable in your own skin, and you hate what you see in the mirror
- Each day feels like you’re just going through the motions – there’s no passion, excitement, or adventure
- You spend way too much time worrying what other people think about you
- You’re fed up of trying to be “perfect”, or living up to other people’s expectations
…I’ve got you. I’ve been there.
Here’s the thing. We only have one life.
It’s our duty to live it to the fullest, and to find what truly lights us up.
But if you’re not really living right now, you’re not alone.
And there’s still hope.
Where you want to be
Imagine how would it feel to…
- Feel totally at peace with yourself, and manage stress with ease
- Love your body exactly the way it is, and feel amazing in everything you wear
- Connect to your soul purpose and start chasing your dreams – no matter how crazy or impossible they might seem
- Wake up every day feeling ecstatic to do the work you love
- Create deep, delicious, drama-free connections with others
- Know you can cope with absolutely anything life throws at you
I know this is possible, because I’m living it.
And if I can do it, anyone can. Life doesn’t have to be so hard, I promise.
A little more about me
Despite my academic training (yawn), I’m so not your average psychologist.
I burn sage, own a gazillion crystals, meditate daily, and practice yoga… I sometimes even chant, when the mood strikes.
Hey – Mama Sams told me it’s okay to be different.
And although I’m pretty chilled nowadays, I used to be the most anxious, perfectionistic, highly-strung overachiever you’ve ever met.
I was always stressed out.
I cared so much about what others thought of me. I’d do anything for anyone, never said “no” to a favour, and lived my life for others… but completely failed to look after myself in any way.
Cue: nervous breakdown.
Climbing out of my rock bottom
I suffered from crippling anxiety, panic disorder, and extreme levels of stress for almost two decades.
You’d never think it to look at me – I used to put on an exhausting “happy” façade to try and convince myself (and everyone else) that I was totally fine.
But underneath it all, my soul was crumbling to pieces.
There was always something to worry about – so I spent 100% of my time doing exactly that.
I started practicing mindfulness, meditation, and yoga out of desperation.
Nothing else was working, and my therapist thought it might help. I was in a seriously dire mental health situation.
It was my last resort.
And it changed my entire life.
We’re our own healers
Practicing self-love, self-compassion, and self-acceptance has totally rocked my world.
Since I began my own journey, I’ve:
- Lost almost 25kg, and got into the best shape of my life
- Quit cigarettes, alcohol, and caffeine
- Travelled long-term (solo) around the globe
- Completely recovered from my anxiety and panic disorder
- Healed my relationship with my body
- Found the love of my life
- Built an insane level of self-confidence
- Become a teacher, coach, and healer to pass on my knowledge
- Started this blog, and been published on huge sites I’d been reading for years (including TinyBuddha)
… and I put all of this down to my continuous personal and spiritual development.
When I think about the changes I’ve made, the “past me” wouldn’t have believed any of this was possible.
There was a point in my life when I felt like I would never live the life I truly wanted – that it would always be a struggle, so I might as well settle for what I can get.
But the truth is, we can transform our lives at any time.
Make today the day you decide.
Download your FREE stress-melting pep talk meditation
Melt stress and boost your mood in less than 5 minutes
PLUS get exclusive access to my free Unplug, Unwind & Recharge e-book